The aim of the closing workshop was to present to EU Member States representatives and stakeholders the activities developed by the three EU Agencies EFCA, FRONTEX and EMSA, under the pilot project “Creation of an European coastguard function”. This included a detailed presetation and video of the RPAS demo which took place in Spain in May 2017.
The objective of the RPAS Demonstration was to show that Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) can support operational maritime surveillance. To do so, different concept of operations for multipurpose state-of-the-art RPAS missions were tested in the form of a coastguard multipurpose operation in order to show EU Member States representatives and other EU authorities an effective support to the tasks of the three EU Agencies EFCA; FRONTEX and EMSA.
- [Deadline Extended] Preliminary Market Consultation
- RPAS Service Portfolio: Ship Emission Monitoring
- RPAS Service Portfolio: Multipurpose Maritime Surveillance
- RPAS Service Portfolio: Marine Pollution Monitoring & Detection
- RPAS DC Service – Preliminary Market Consultation
- THETIS-MRV: A look at the first reporting period of CO2 emissions data