RPAS User Group
The RPAS User Group is an annual meeting that brings together Member States and Agency representatives from the European Border and Coast Guard Agency (also known as FRONTEX), the European Fisheries Control Agency (EFCA) and the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). The aim is to present the current and planned RPAS operations, to review the available RPAS capabilities and to share the procedure for Member States or Agencies to request the EMSA RPAS service. The meeting is a good way to gather lessons learned and suggestions for the future.
- [Deadline Extended] Preliminary Market Consultation
- RPAS Service Portfolio: Ship Emission Monitoring
- RPAS Service Portfolio: Multipurpose Maritime Surveillance
- RPAS Service Portfolio: Marine Pollution Monitoring & Detection
- RPAS DC Service – Preliminary Market Consultation
- THETIS-MRV: A look at the first reporting period of CO2 emissions data