SEG Training Webinars
SEG webinars schedule and booking
Participants are required to register for the SEG webinars through the Events Registration Page. Please note that spaces are limited to a maximum of 5 participants per webinar and are offered on a first come first served basis.
Technical requirements to participate in the webinar:
- Valid EMSA MAP portal SEG account
- The most recent version of Chrome web browser installed on your PC or laptop.
- Participants must be equipped with headphones and microphone to reduce the background noise
- Webcam (optional)
- Cable or fast internet connection. WiFi not recommended.
- The LAN bandwidth should be 100 Mbps (Megabit per second), with minimum 6 Mbps Internet connection as download speed (it is possible to check using a site such as http://www.speedtest.net/).
1 day in advance of the webinar an email reminder will be sent to the registered participants with basic instructions on how to log into Google Hangouts and how the webinar will be conducted.